hello, prayer warriors!
Hi everyone!
Thanks for visiting my little place in cyberspace. :)
All or your prayers are greatly appreciated, and as you all know, I'll be in the support raising process until about September 1st. (My projected departure date for Rome!)
I hope to be updating regularly once I go abroad, but for now here are some prayer requests:
1) that I would not lose sight of the Lord and His great love for me.
2) that God would provide the resources needed for me to depart on time, and that I would trust in Him alone to do so!
thank you so much, you are all so important and precious to me in this process!
Thanks for visiting my little place in cyberspace. :)
All or your prayers are greatly appreciated, and as you all know, I'll be in the support raising process until about September 1st. (My projected departure date for Rome!)
I hope to be updating regularly once I go abroad, but for now here are some prayer requests:
1) that I would not lose sight of the Lord and His great love for me.
2) that God would provide the resources needed for me to depart on time, and that I would trust in Him alone to do so!
thank you so much, you are all so important and precious to me in this process!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home