Saturday, June 03, 2006

God is faithful!


Hi Friends!

Just in case this picture fooled you, it wasn't actually taken in Rome. This is me in fake Italy in Disney World. Just thought it might prepare me for the real thing. :)

The reason for the title of this post is that it is unchangably and eternally true! God is faithful! (Even when I am completely and utterly opposite) Yesterday, June 1st, was the day my support total was supposed to reach 15%. There was a lot of pacing, near crying, and general worrying on my part about ever reaching this goal. Well June 1st came and, I am amazed and thrilled to say, I was at exactly 15%!! And if that wasn't enough, the Lord brought an extra 5% today, putting me at a grand total of 20%!

Next time I start worrying about how God is going to provide, somebody remind me of today :)

1 Comments:

Blogger theLeesinator said...

that's pretty sweet! God is good! Good luck with the rest of MPD!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home