thanksgiving in bella roma

I was looking through my pictures and realized i forgot to post about our thanksgiving outreach! In the picture above is the three of our Italian friends I probably talk about the most. From left is my teammate Amos, me, Federica, another teammate LeAnne, Ana, and Daniele. Federica, Ana and Daniele have been great friends ever since we met them a month ago. Ana and Daniele have been coming to church with us and all three agreed to start a small group Bible study with Amos, LeAnne and I once we get back.
Thanksgiving outreach was CRAZY but great. There were 22 Italians that showed up through the course of the night and we had the chance to share the Gospel through talking about why we're thankful this year. One of the most amazing things was that we realized that almost all of the 22 Italians we had as guests were people we had shared the Gospel with previously... praise the Lord! I don't know how true that statistic about most people needing to hear the Gospel 10 times before they believe is... but it's cool to think about anyway. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home